- Payment is by bank transfer or cash only or otherwise stated and agreed upon. Reservation shall only be confirmed upon receipt of the agreed payment.
- BRUID reserves the right to retain the damaged gowns and/or any other items whether they are partially or completely damaged.
- BRUID reserves the right to cancel or postpone an appointment with customer if the customer is more than 30 minutes late for the appointment whereby the appointment time has been communicated and agreed upon by customer beforehand.
- NRIC/legal identifying document must be produced by the person renting the gowns and/or other items and sign an agreement contract of rental & services by BRUID.
- BRUID reserves the right to change any of its terms and conditions of service at anytime.
- All the gowns are the properties of BRUID until full payment is made.
- Rental period is for a maximum of 3 days, including weekends and public holidays (e.g.: Collect, Use, Return).
- Additional charges will be incurred if the gown/accessories are required for more than 3 days.
- A non-refundable deposit (50% of the rental fee) will be collected upon rental confirmation.
- Upon collection a REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT will be collected as a form of insurance for the gown/accessories, should there be damage/s (oil, wine and tear) or report stolen, RSD will be deducted accordingly after being assessed by BRUID. In the case you decide to purchase the rented gown during the course of rental period, full RSD will be forfeited.
- Should there be any cancellation of the confirmed reservation; the non-refundable 50% deposit will be forfeited.
- Full payment including the refundable security deposit and balance of rental fee is expected on collection day.
- Rental fee covers One-time dry-cleaning (each gown will be dry-cleaned before collection), minor alterations and accessory/ies.